Saturday, March 25, 2017

Forget GPV's, here's the BMX mod bike of the future


This just popped up on my You Tube feed.  My first question was, "Where was this chick when we lived at the P.O.W. and S&M Houses back in the day?  Then I remembered, "Oh, I'm old, she wasn't born yet."  My next thought was, "This woman can seriously handle power tools and welders, so she'd probably kick my ass for calling her a "chick." 

So here are two great things old schoolers.  #1 is this awesome invention, BMX bike and beer hauler.  I have a feeling S&M Bikes will be producing these by next weekend.  #2 is Laura herself.  One of you lucky BMXers watching this just found the perfect woman.  This thing is awesome on so many levels... right up there with the Shipper Ripper in the SE Bikes warehouse in 1985.  It was a shopping cart with handlebars welded on and custom stickers. 

1 comment:

  1. Though originally denoting a bicycle intended for BMX racing, the term "bmx bikes" is now used to encompass race bikes, as well as those used for the dirt, vert, park, street, flatland and BMX freestyle disciplines of BMX. BMX frames are made of various types of steel.

    ReplyDelete