Saturday, June 17, 2017

S&M Bikes 30th Anniversary party web edit


Man, I'm really bummed I missed this bash.  But that's life.  Here's one of the official web edits from S&M Bikes of their 30th anniversary party and premiere of the new video, Hot Dogs who Can't Read.  At the end of this is a link to another clip, O.G. Dawgs and Hot Dogs, which is worth the watch, too. 

To all the old schoolers from the S&M Bikes world, back in the day it wasn't a party until you saw Moeller's dick.  But hey, he's a family man now, and just can't be doing that all the time.  So it appears the hot dog suit and the hot dog street ramp thing filled in for Moeller's hot dog. 

Only three years until The Ultimate Weekend 30th anniversary... I better start saving up for that bash.

I have two new blogs I'm doing now:

Crazy California 43- This blog's about weird, cool, odd, funny, and historic places in California.

WPOS Kreative Ideas- This blog is about creativity, writing, art, blogging, promoting creative work, and whatever else I fell like blogging about.

No comments:

Post a Comment