Thursday, May 4, 2017

Journey of The White Bear...

I'm at a transition point right now, I'm moving out of the apartment I've been living in at the end of May.  Not sure where I'm moving to yet, I'll likely be "floating" for a while.  I'm also spending the month of May 2017 to tell a bunch of my stories of unusual adventures I've had.  This is a lead up to publishing my first big zine of crazy taxi stories and opening an online store to sell my writing and artwork.  So I won't be posting in this blog for the rest of May.  I'll have a new story nearly every day, some from the BMX world, in this blog:

The White Bear's Stuff

I'll come back to Freestyle BMX Tales in June...

I gave up on that blog, here are my new ones (October 2021):

The Big Freakin' Transition- about the future and economics

Crazy California 43

Full Circle- about writing and the writer's life 

And a fiction blog...

Stench: Homeless Superhero

No comments:

Post a Comment